Wednesday 26 June 2013

Wants, Needs, and Loves

Welcome! First of all, my name is Amy, and I am a first time blogger. I started watching youtube videos about 3-4 years ago, and was inspired by the beauty community! I spent a long time thinking about whether I should start my own youtube channel, but instead I decided to blog. 

I am absolutely addicted to anything beauty, fashion, or fitness related, and I want to share my thoughts and opinions with all of you! Wantsneedsloves was created so I can provide tips, reviews, and new ideas all relating to girls! I want to share new workouts, nutrition tips, and of course... beauty and fashion trends, advice and inspiration.


Since I am new to all of this, I would love to hear from all of you, and hopefully get some advice on editing/formatting. I love reading other blogs, so please comment the links to your blogs on any of my posts and I will definitely check them out!

-Amy 
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8828999/?claim=4dsw9hhgsu8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

5 comments:

  1. I am dying to try out the perfume by vera wang! I am excited for your future posts!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells amazing! Thanks for your support!
      Amy

      Delete
  2. Hello!

    I love this first post! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! :)
    We should do some sort of collab sometime!
    Ashley

    http://dreamliveandrepeat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! I'm so happy I finally committed to blogging! I would love to collab with you too, your blog is adorable!
      Amy

      Delete